Friday, October 3, 2008

News flash!

Just heard back from our pediatrician who reviewed Sam's bloodwork and he noted that his liver enzymes were NOT elevated because it's normal in kids whose bones are still growing to have a number that high come back in the bloodwork. I feel a lot better now and I'm glad his ped. looked at it. They are in the same office but he was full today so we had to see a PA. I know all you folks back South are going-"HE had to see a PA?!?" or "What is a PA?!?!" But, that's the way they do it around here. Our pediatrician doesn't live in our town and only comes here certain days a week and those are filled in advance sooo.....it's whoever has an opening at the ONE clinic in our town!!!
Pray for Sam, though, if you will, he's not feeling well, as I said before.
Lindy

2 comments:

John said...

Yellow jackets hurt! Ouch! Glad the doctor (or PA) was able to help, and it's good to have the steroid if you need it. I have one with asthma who needed steroids when he was little several times. It is amazing how quickly his breathing would ease. But, I am so glad he is outgrowing it and we can avoid the drugs now.
By the way, you need to encourage people to comment on your blog and not just be a "blog stalker" who reads and doesn't say anything! Ha.

Stacey

The Davis Family said...

Hey glad to see you have a blog up and running. I am no good at facebook or myspace. It is good to hear from you and see how your crew has been doing. We all miss you guys. ROLL TIDE

Check out my blog thedavisquiver.blogspot.com