Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is Wednesday-the middle of a long week!!! Not much going on around here this week, which makes the time drag on and on. Between school everyday, homework, getting wood for the winter, cooking and cleaning, and keeping everybody's mp3's charged we manage to make it through up here. I do miss my mother and my homestate (it's a word now...lol) a lot these days. The older I get the more I think of home. I have been hooking up with my highschool friends on facebook and myspace-mostly facebook. One of the girls I graduated with started a group for our 1986 Holt High Alumni. I'm gonna look for some old pics and scan them to my computer so I can put them on our group page. Some others have been posting pics and it's kinda funny to see those faces again after all these years. One of my friends says she has some pics of me that my kids would be interested in seeing..lol. I guess that is a form of blackmail! I do often think of other friends, too, and wish things were different. Our house is still on the market but, right now, I guess there is not much demand for a house this size. Please pray that it will sell. I think this would give Chris a boost to see it sell. He stays pretty busy-working 2 jobs (school and church). He's been preaching about America-In Due Time Her Foot Will Slide-very good messages. I think they've been recorded for any who are nostalgic to hear his voice or just want to get a great message...lol. Abbey is doing well-in love with John-Parker Wilson-quarterback for Alabama. She wants to go to the University of Alabama when she graduates. Adam is adjusting well to school. He just finished designing and building a catapult here at home. His brain-a rare specimen! Jesse is enthralled with football (all the kids are mad about Alabama football). He loves to watch it, play it, talk it! He wants to play for Alabama when he's older. Gracie loves school. You know Gracie, full speed ahead. The family secretary-keeps everybody in line! She has an ear infection right now but is getting better. Samuel Isaac is the big man around the house now. He is an amazig kid and cute, too! He is an all around athlete who can put the moves on his older brothers, much to their dismay. He is probably the most like his daddy. Liberty is just a little beauty. She is such a wise creature. She is everything you want in a little girl and more. Full of love and compassion. She knows how to handle her critter of a brother, Judah-the curly-headed monster! He can never be far from her, she is his mainstay. Judah is one goofy boy-you laugh just looking at him. As I said in my last post, he loves little cars. His favorite movie is....you guessed it..."Cars" or "cars the movie" as Judah calls it. No telling how many times he's watched it or how many more he would if I let him. Well, sounds like they are finished with their lunch and getting rowdy in the kitchen. ttyl Linda

8 comments:

Sangin Mama said...

Oh, I MISS Y'ALL!!
(And cold country weather....)
Love,
Miss Heather

PJ said...

Wow... from facebooking to blogging, you're one busy and technical Mom! I absolutely love that picture of the kids.
I also love Bama football. Felicia and I loved that beat-down in black Saturday night.
Grace to you all... Jeff

The Agees said...

hey heather-we love and miss you too! yeah jeff, i gotta do something to keep from going insane up here! roll tide and tell felicia luvs from linda

GaryS said...

Hey Linda, I would like to have those messages from Chris. Is it possible to have in CD form? I'm going back to school and have an hour and 20min drive both ways and would like to have my brother along for the ride.

I knew y'all would be going nuts with 'Bama doing so well this season...kinda took it to the Bull-pups last week, huh? :)

Glad to hear all the children are doing well...I might need a little help in school...tell Adam I could be callin'.

Thanks for the update...the children are growing so freakin' big...hard to believe. They are beautiful.

Tell Chris I miss him...and I'm prayin for him(leadership, church, husband, daddy, house-selling)

Christ Bless,
Gary

The Agees said...

hey gary-no, they are on tape-i guess the church is behind times in the recording area. do you still want 'em? on tape? i'll check on getting them on cd-idk what that entails with the system they have. miss y'all so much and think of you often!
linda

Acker Family said...

aww, I'm so glad y'all sent me a link to the blog! I had no idea about it! It's great that we can keep up with what's going on with the Agee crew!
Hope all is going well... we miss y'all!
And Abbey... I have a blog if you're interested: www.agalifeandtimes.blogspot.com. (I don't have a facebook :( I guess this is the next best thing!) And it's been a while, call me sometime. :) Sorry, I don't have your email or number anymore.
Love y'all!
Abigail

Amanda said...

Love the blog! Are Chris' sermons on the internet by chance? Would love to hear him.

The Agees said...

hey amanda-no, not on the internet. we do have a website for the church, though, but no sermons yet.